April 2023 Social Media Posts Calendar
It’s April and there are lots of things to think about and post about on social media this month.
Most people are so done with Winter and are ready to welcome some lovely Spring imagery.
April brings a new month, with spring cleaning, a new mindset, new focus and new results!
Easter is really the major holiday in April. But we also have World Health Day, and lots of other fun “mini” holidays and other days of observance to celebrate, and perhaps even create fun events and deals around, like Find a Rainbow Day or World Book Day!
We’ve got a variety of fun and interesting post ideas that will get your followers engaged and interacting with your content.
Social Media Calendar
It helps to have a Social Media Calendar to refer to as you’re working on your plan to promote your Avon business online.
With your busy life as a business owner, juggling family, career, and everything else under the sun, social media is probably the last thing on your list of priorities but it is actually one of the most integral parts of being successful in today’s technology-driven society.
If you’re not taking the time to plan your social media calendar in advance, you could end up scrambling to find content to share.
Having a social content calendar allows you to plan and schedule out quality social posts ahead of time, and save you a ton of time sharing it on social media.
So, as a new feature on OnlineBeautyBiz, we are going to provide a monthly calendar for you to use. How you use it is up to you, but I hope it will give you some ideas to help make your social media posts easier.
Here is our April 2023 Social Media Posts Calendar:
Click here to download a pdf version.
The best way to receive the most engagement on your business page is by following the 80/20 rule, which is sharing light-hearted content 80% of the time and product/business-related content the other 20%.
Even your 80% non-product posts should be strategic. You don’t want to just share random posts that don’t provide value. Instead, use those posts for some lighthearted fun and getting to know your followers.
Obviously, it’s totally okay to do your posts yourself. You can do them daily, and even schedule them on your Facebook page by using Avon Social.
But as you know, I love my tools!
I have found a new tool that I found that I’m so excited about! It’s called CinchShare! This is a social media posting tool that does so much!
- You can schedule posts to all the social media platforms.
- You can save posts and reuse them, or even share again on a different platform. In fact, when you’re online and you find something really cool, you can immediately store it in CinchShare to use later!
- You can set up and schedule Facebook Parties!
- And there is so much more!
Before I found CinchShare, I needed 3 different tools to do everything I needed. Why pay for all of them when CinchShare does it all for only $100/year or $10/month!?!
And, I have a special deal for you… when you signup using my link, use code: CSFree to receive an additional 30 days added to your 14-day trial, for a total of 44 days free!
Note: If you have an upline in Avon, please check with them to ask if they have a CinchShare link before using mine. They can offer you the same deal.
Did you find this post useful, inspiring?
Save THIS PIN to your Avon Training or Business Training or Social Media Calendars board on Pinterest 🙂
——> Did this article help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below! I would LOVE to know more about you and your thoughts on this subject! <——
Let’s have some conversation!
By Lynn Huber
Join our OnlineBeautyBiz Facebook Group for more support