Cruise With Us – It’s A Caribbean Odyssey!
Join us aboard Royal Caribbean’s: Odyssey of the Seas November 9 – 14, 2020!
This is for all Avon Representatives! Earn an All-Inclusive Trip for 1 or 2!
Enjoy a fabulous cruise experience aboard Odyssey of the Seas, the brand new ship from Royal Caribbean®.
Get ready for teched-out thrills, world-class dining, unforgettable entertainment and so much more.
All this, while you take in the beautiful beaches of Cozumel, Mexico, and the private island CocoCay in the Bahamas.
This is for all Avon Representatives! It’s all based on sales, so you don’t have to recruit for this one!
Talk about #VacationGoals!
The all-inclusive Caribbean cruise is from November 9–14, 2020.
Incentive period: Campaigns 1–17 (December 11, 2019–August 4, 2020)
How to Earn:
2019 President’s Recognition Program (PRP) Members will receive a sales goal for C1-C17 2020 based on prior year sales for C1-C17 2019.
When you achieve your sales goal, you will earn a trip for one or two!
New PRP members will also qualify with sales goals based on when they joined Avon. See below for details.
*2019 PRP Members goal is based on $7,500 increase over Campaign 1 to Campaign 17, 2019.
What are Award Sales?
Award Sales include sales from AvonNow.com, online store, sales center orders, and What’s New Preview Products. Gifts with purchase do not count for this promotion. Bonus Dollars including Double Dollars are not included in order size for this promotion.
Where can I see my sales goal?
- Your goal will be emailed to you on January 27, 2020 and will be available on a personalized dashboard on AvonNow.com by February 3, 2020.
- If you are a PRP member, your goal is based on prior year sales, not including Double Dollars.
How will I know how I am tracking towards my goal?
- By February 3, 2020 you will be able to see how you are tracking on a personalized dashboard on AvonNow.com
Does online fundraising count towards my goal?
- Yes, fundraising is a great way to build your sales and will count.
I’m in Leadership, can I earn through recruiting or team sales?
- No, this incentive is based on your Award Sales.
I have a co-applicant; do they get to attend the trip with me?
- Only one trip is awarded per achiever, unless that achiever earned the trip for 2. Either the primary applicant or the co-applicant on the account can attend as the achiever.
I earned the trip, but can’t attend, can I send someone in my place?
- No, the trip is not transferable, and all guests must be accompanied by an achiever or co-applicant.
Can I bring another Avon Representative or Avon Associate as my guest?
- Not unless that guest is a co-applicant. The trip is to celebrate achievers. All Representatives have an opportunity to achieve.
Will Avon be auditing incentive results?
- Avon will monitor results throughout the incentive period and has the right to disqualify and/or remove anyone it determines has violated the spirit of the incentive.
What does Avon look for when auditing incentive reports?
- Avon reviews sales and recruiting activity to audit for compliance with the Independent Sales Representative contract and the Business Policies & Procedures for Avon Independent Sales Representatives.
I earned the trip for one, will I have my own room/cabin?
- No, the reward is based on double occupancy. Achievers of the trip for one will have to share a room/cabin with another Avon Representative unless he/she buys-in a guest.
Will there be a buy-in option for this trip?
- Yes, there will be a buy-in option based on availability. The cost for an adult buy-in aged 18+ is $1,400. The cost to buy in a child over 6 months is $1,400. Kids under 6 months as of 11/9/2020 are free. This cost does not include airfare. There is a max occupancy of 2 people per room, including children.
I earned the trip but cannot attend. Will there be a buy-out option?
- This incentive is a celebration of the Avon community and achievement and for our Representatives to experience in person. There will not be a buy-out option.
I earned the trip for two but am not bringing a guest. Will I receive any sort of compensation?
- Yes, if you earned the trip for two but will not be bringing a guest you will have the option to have your own room aboard Odyssey of the Seas. You must let us know that you are not bringing a guest during the registration process
What is President’s Recognition Program (PRP)?
- A Representative who earned $10,000 or more in Award Sales in 2019 or 2020 is a member of the PRP.
Note: Very important!
This was all current at the time of this blog post. Always go to AvonNow.com for the latest and most accurate information.
——> Did this article help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below! I would LOVE to know more about you and your thoughts on this subject! <——
Let’s have some conversation!
By Lynn Huber
Join our OnlineBeautyBiz Facebook Group for more support