Daily Salesmaker Action Plan For Your Avon Business
In your Avon business, it’s important that you take charge of your sales. And that’s why you need a Salesmaker Action Plan.
We know that sales and making money in your Avon business don’t just happen by accident.
It’s up to you to strategically decide upon and implement really smart daily actions so that your business provides you with the lifestyle you desire.
Growing your Avon business is pretty simple.
There are only 4 main steps:
- Prospecting for new customers & recruits.
- Getting a brochure (either paper or digital) to every customer every campaign.
- Following up with every customer you gave a brochure to every campaign before you place your order.
- Take the order, submit it to Avon and deliver to your customer, or send them to your Avon Online Store to place their order
And then Rinse and Repeat.
It’s really that simple. You just do these 4 steps over and over again, and you will have a strong Avon business.
We have our Daily 8 System to help you work on the activities that will help you grow your business.
The Daily 8 system is a proven formula
When followed consistently, the Daily 8 Plan will help you maintain the consistency required to build a thriving team and an exponentially expanding residual income.
Instead of working 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week, your goal is to capture 8 POINTS a day, 5 days a week for a total of 40 POINTS per week.
Print this sheet and use it to track your weekly points.
Follow this plan consistently for 90-days and teach your team to do the same. At the end of 90 days, REPEAT and then REPEAT again. This is your Daily Method of operation.
The real secret to your Avon Business success is that there is NO SECRET!
It simply takes a simple plan and the dedication and commitment to WORK THE PLAN consistently! That’s it!
Click Here to Download the Daily 8 Plan!
Want to be part of our Daily 8 Challenge?
Click here to log your Weekly Numbers.
And be sure to join our Online Beauty Biz Facebook Group for all the fun!
Learn more about Automating Your Follow-Ups To help you with the Daily 8 Challenge.
Everyone is welcome! Whether you’re on our Avon team or not, we welcome you & invite you to join in. 🙂
Today We’ll Talk About A Daily Salesmaker Action Plan For Your Avon Business
Nobody looks back at their business at the end of the year and sees that everything came together, and you made money without having taken the activities to get you there.
If you apply what you learn in this action plan, it can mean major changes and growth in your Avon business.
You already have our Daily 8 System, and this doesn’t replace it.
Instead, these are specific activities you can incorporate into your Daily 8 to help grow your sales and become a daily Salesmaker.
So, Print this Plan and make it part of your daily routine.
Being a Daily Salesmaker isn’t just something you should do this week or this month.
It’s something you want to do over and over again every month, every year, every decade that you want to build a profitable Avon business.
It’s THAT important.
Most of the to-do items in this action plan will be FAST-ACTION tasks, meaning you can complete them in 30 minutes or less. Many in 10 minutes or less!
That’s because almost any and every big task can be broken into small, actionable steps that you can do in short time periods.
We often think that we have to work 8 hours a day to get results. It’s not so, and we’ve already proven that with our Daily 8 System.
I challenge you right here right now to commit to 10 TASKS a day – forget the time involved – and watch how time has nothing to do with profit. Do as many tasks as you can – don’t watch the clock – just race to get them done and get more eyeballs on your offers.
Then watch what happens!
The first thing to know is how this works.
Here’s How You Can Get The Most Out Of The Daily Salesmaker Plan:
1 – Set aside time –
If you want business success, it’s crucial to schedule it into your calendar.
So, get out your planner, or in your daily to-do lists, carve out time for this action plan.
I suggest you schedule some time every day.
Don’t miss this step. Get out your planner or your Google Calendar and block off at least 30 minutes every day especially for this Daily Salesmaker plan, because it’s a Daily Moneymaker!
2 – Complete the Steps –
The Daily Salesmaker plan gives you the exact steps to take. Work through them one by one until they are completed.
3 – Be Accountable for this Daily Salesmaker Plan –
To really find success in your business, it is imperative that you are accountable for your sales. They are not going to happen by accident.
If you find it helpful, find an accountability partner that you can be accountable with.
Introduction To Being A Daily Salesmaker
Let’s get really clear on what being a Daily Salesmaker really means.
It’s time to take responsibility for your actions so you can have a really thriving Avon business.
Take a look at every single business task you do and ask yourself both why you’re doing it and if it’s actually working.
You see, too many people are not taking responsibility for their business because they are scared.
They’re afraid that if they actually do make all the decisions for themselves that they’ll fail and that it will be all on them.
But if you never take responsibility for your own business, you’ll never get to the point of actually being responsible for yourself and you’ll never ask if it’s working.
So, when you read this action plan, don’t just work down the list of ideas I give you.
Decide on which ones are the best fit for you, your business, and your customers.
That’s how you’ll get the absolute most out of this plan and the best results.
And then make sure you ask yourself why you’re doing any of the items you’ve decided to do, if they are working, and how long you’re willing to wait until they do work.
The idea here is to find things that are likely to make you money today.
Daily Salesmaker Steps
Step 1 – Determine your Daily Money Goal –
I know you know this. You can’t hit a target you can’t see.
That means you need to have an income goal.
What is it? $10K in a year? $100K, $1 Million?
Take a look at what you really believe you can do this year.
But I want you to PUSH the limits… don’t play safe, don’t be careful… what do you think is possible if you really reach?
That should be your yearly goal. And then you just need to do the math to figure out what that works out to do daily.
Step 2 – Create a Weekly Plan –
Knowing your own progress towards your overall income goal requires that you sit down and create a plan for the week.
What will you do this week?
What will you achieve, create, or execute?
Break that down into daily actionable to-do lists.
Step 3 – Execute Daily Salesmaker Activities –
You won’t be a daily Salesmaker without execution!
Get things DONE, daily, often, and without fail.
Does this mean you never take a day off? Of course not.
But consistency is key here, and you can take a day off while automation keeps the daily moneymaking activities happening.
Step 4 – Review Your Progress –
Having an accountability partner is a super-smart way to review your daily income progress.
You’ll also want to review your progress weekly to see what worked, what didn’t, and what you can do better.
Let’s Take a Look At the Daily Salesmaker Steps in More Detail
Step 1 – Determine your Daily Money Goal –
Let’s keep this simple, ok?
I want you to whip through this first day and be saying, “OK, that was easy. What’s next?!”
So, let’s do some very simple math.
What’s your income goal?
Some people pick a number and that’s great.
Other’s find it too intimidating to pick a number, so instead, they say, “I want to start by paying the gas bill, or the car payment, or the mortgage (or all three).
Whatever is most comfortable for you, start there.
Now, once you’ve got your goal, triple it!
Yep! Triple it!
Think you want to make $2,000 per month?
Then your monthly goal I want you to think of is $6,000.
You know why, right?
There are two very good reasons.
- You’ll never make enough or hit your goals if you don’t account (a lot) for taxes and expenses.
- You can’t predict your income, and we usually end up lower. So, you’ll want to aim much higher than your goal so you actually hit your goal.
Now that you’ve got your monthly number, multiply that by 12 months.
Take that number and divide it by 365 days in a year and you’ve got your daily income goal.
So, for the $6,000 goal, here’s the math:
$6,000 x 12 = $72,000 / 365 = $197/day
Step 2 – Create a Weekly Plan –
Inventory your Offers and Create a Salesmaker Task List
We’re lucky with Avon because we have so many wonderful things to sell.
We want to be specific for the best results.
Telling people to “go buy something” from your Avon Online store is not the key to boosting sales.
People are attracted to specific products, so you’ll want to be specific in the products you promote.
I recommend that you start with YOUR favorite products.
It will be easier to talk about, generate content around, and share the products of the products you use and love the most.
Another idea is to take the Special Offers that Avon offers every campaign.
You can find these just by going to your Avon Online Store and clicking on Special Offers.
These are usually amazing deals that you can talk about and promote.
Remember, these offers change every campaign, so you’ll always want to keep up on them.
But it also gives you something new to promote every campaign.
It’s time to take inventory.
Look through your Avon Online Store.
What are your favorite items?
What are the hot sellers?
What items is Avon featuring in the Special Offers section of your website?
Pick out at least 5-10 products for each campaign that you are going to focus on.
Once you have the list of products that you are going to offer, start getting content out there about those products every day.
- How to use the product
- What it does
- A picture of you using it
- How you use it
- Tips and Tricks
- How it saves money/saves time, etc. if it does
- Examples of how others use it
- Education around why the product is needed
You can find a lot of great information by looking up the “one-pagers” that Avon provides for each product.
You can find these in Avon U. Just search for the product.
In brainstorming your Salesmaker Task List, here are some possible activities you can do:
Online Salesmaker Action Plan Activities
- Create a promotion using Avon’s promotion tool and use that promotion to get people to give you their email addresses so you can add them to the promotion. Be sure to add them to your personal email list as well.
- Send an offer email to your email list.
- Send a content email with a call-to-action to your email list.
- Send an email personally to someone you think would love that product.
- Add a p.s. to a relevant email to your list with an offer in it.
- Post an offer in your Facebook group.
- Post content in your Facebook group with an offer included.
- Post an offer on Twitter.
- Post an offer on LinkedIn.
- Post an offer on Instagram.
- Write a blog post that is an offer.
- Write a blog post that is content with an offer.
- Write a blog post that is a review.
- Publish a podcast with an offer.
- Create a Facebook Live that is an offer.
- Post a video to YouTube that is an offer.
- Create an eBook that educates about a product and links to it. Then give it to your customers and/or prospects.
- Create a video about the offer and place it on the home page of your Avon Online Store. Just login to Avon.com and click on My Store. Then you can add a new video there for your customers/potential customers to see.
- Add the offer to your signature on your email, so it goes out with every email you send out. Update this frequently with the current offer you are promoting at the time.
- Email past customers and ask if they need anything.
- Email past customers and let them know what you have for sale.
- Ask your best customers for referrals, or if they can refer you to someone who might be interested in your products. Give them a bonus for doing so.
- Setup and run an ad. Can be on Facebook or other social media sites, or even Google or another search engine.
- Offer a giveaway or contest, promoting and linking to the product being given away.
In-Person Salesmaker Action Plan Activities
- Create a list of everyone you know, and everyone you knew in the past. Carry the list with you and add to it constantly.
- Stand outside a grocery store, pass out brochures and collect contact information.
- Go shopping, or just get out where people are. Strike up conversations, and be sure to collect contact information.
- Start a Business Route, pick an office building to work in, and be sure to go back there each campaign to drop off new brochures and take orders.
- Follow up on EVERY potential customer lead within 24 – 48 hours.
- Leave brochures in 5 new places.
- Advertise your Avon business in community newsletters and local newspapers.
- Go around your neighborhood and knock on doors, asking them if they’d be interested in an Avon brochure.
- Leave brochures on the doorknobs, or doorsteps around your neighborhood.
- Leave brochures with women wherever you are going to be that day – DMV, Jury Duty, Doctor’s Office, etc.
- Leave brochures at hair & nail salons.
- Offer a “Mini Avon Party” at businesses during their lunch hour.
- Ask one of your customers to host a “Book Party” or “Online Party.”
- Talk to schools/churches about an Avon Fundraiser.
- Always carry a Demo basket with you. You never know when your customers might want to try something or have friends over to their house when you show up.
- Keep extra products on hand for the emergency sales – forgotten birthdays, anniversaries, bug guard, etc. Don’t carry a lot of stock. Just a little for emergencies.
- Have a yard/garage sale, and set up at least one table for Avon products, brochures, samples, etc.
- Sign up for a vendor fair or craft show. Showcase and sell your products there and be sure to collect contact information.
- Offer a “Frequent Buyers Club.” After your customer makes 10 purchases or spends a set amount of money, for example, offer them a free gift or discount.
- Offer free gift wrapping for the holidays or birthdays.
- Ask for referrals. Offer a free gift to anyone who refers a paying customer to you.
- Join the Welcome Wagon program in your town. Include samples and brochures in the baskets that are given out to new neighbors. Be sure to work the list. New residents may be looking for you and what you have to offer.
- Set up a table at senior centers and nursing homes. Many of these people want to buy but have no way to go out shopping.
These lists are just for starters.
You’ll think of your own Salesmaker tasks as you get going in this practice.
Create a Weekly Plan of Actions to Complete Your Goal
I love Microsoft ToDo to manage my tasks lists.
Checking off each task helps me get so much done.
You can, of course, use whatever method works best for you!
Some people like project management apps like Trello, some use Phone Apps like ToDo or Evernote, some use their Google Calendar with email reminders.
No matter what you do, it’s important you see the big picture of your week so you can get everything done.
You don’t want to get to the end of the week on Friday and have to really push to play catch up to get everything done.
I start with Avon’s calendar under Manage Business / Calendar to see what’s coming up that I can take advantage of.
Any due dates I need to be aware of? Any live events?
Then I decide from there which of the actions I determined in my Salesmaker list that I can fit in.
Create Daily ToDo Lists
Making that daily ToDo list can make all the difference.
I can get lazy with the best of them, trust me.
Without a ToDo list, it’s easy to get sucked into Facebook or TikTok and waste a lot of time.
But that’s the thing…
We do need to know that we’re taking the actions that will produce results.
Beware though – you can’t call your tasks useless if you’re not actually reaching anyone.
You can email daily with a link to a product, but if no one is reading it, it’s not going to be a daily Salesmaker.
In order for that to be a success, you constantly need to be adding people to your email list.
So, focus on activities to do that as well.
So, if you don’t have a following, don’t sell to an empty room.
Your daily Salesmaker task needs to fit your situation every single time.
Step 3 – Execute Daily Salesmaker Tasks
As Nike would say, “Just Do It!” 🙂
Step 4 – Review Your Daily Progress –
My income goal is $410 per day, and it’s really useful to log that number every day to track my results.
Create a little tracking sheet where you can log your sales for each day, and maybe a notes section for what you did that day that was really effective.
You can even link to, or make note of, any promotions that worked so you can refer back to them later.
If you have an accountability partner, you can have a little friendly competition as you push each other to do more.
It’s all about what motivates you.
If you think $410 per day is possible, it just might be.
A few years ago, I thought $200 per day was big, but that was my starting point.
The needle keeps moving for me, and it will for you too.
Start with where you are today and look at your daily progress, every day if possible.
Don’t let my big numbers scare you.
You could set your goal to be 1 sale a day if you want – and once you start seeing daily action and seeing that sale happening every once in a while, and then more often, then more often than not…
Then every day you’ll see how progress happens.
And the more confidence you gain, the more motivated you’ll be to aim higher and higher.
Daily Salesmaker Wrap up
I hope this has you fired up and ready to take action towards your goals today, every day this campaign, and every day this year and beyond.
This is NOT a one-time action plan… this is the Infinity Action Plan you’ve been waiting for.
Use this Action Plan anytime you need it.
Print it off and save it in a special folder so that you know where to find it.
You got this. I believe in you!
Did you find this post useful, inspiring?
Save THIS PIN to your Avon Training or Business Training board on Pinterest 🙂
——> Did this article help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below! I would LOVE to know more about you and your thoughts on this subject! <——
Let’s have some conversation!
By Lynn Huber
Join our OnlineBeautyBiz Facebook Group for more support
Leave brochures on the doorknobs, or doorsteps around your neighborhood.Leave brochures with women wherever you are going to be that day – DMV, Jury Duty, Doctor’s Office, etc.Leave brochures at hair & nail salons.Offer a “Mini Avon Party” at businesses during their lunch hour.Ask on of your customers to host a “Book Party” or “Online Party.”Talk to schools/churches about an Avon Fundraiser.Always carry a Demo basket with you. You never know when your customers might want to try something or have friends over to their house when you show up.Keep extra products on hand for the emergency sales – forgotten birthdays, anniversaries, bug guard, etc. Don’t carry a lot of stock. Just a little for emergencies.
2 thoughts on “Daily Salesmaker Action Plan For Your Avon Business”
Good morning. Do you have this Daily Salesmaker Action Plan in a printable version? It is a lot to write down. Thank you.
I will email it to you.
Comments are closed.