How To Use The OnlineBeautyBiz Social Media Calendars
One of the benefits of following OnlineBeautyBiz.com is that we provide you a Social Media Calendar every month to help you plan out your Social Media Posts for your Avon business.
If you’re not taking the time to plan your social media calendar in advance, you could end up scrambling to find content to share.
Below is a video of a Facebook Live where we talked about how to use the calendar and what some of the items on the calendar mean.
- We talked about how to search for images and hashtags, both on Google and Facebook.
- We talked about what an A/B/C/D image is and how to create your own.
- We talked about how to share your Online Brochure Link with an image of the Brochure Cover.
- We talked about how to use Avon Social to share things such as when Avon is featured in a magazine.
- We talked about how to use CinchShare to find, edit and schedule posts.
The best way to receive the most engagement on your business page is by following the 80/20 rule, which is sharing light-hearted content 80% of the time and product/business related content the other 20%.
Even your 80% non-product posts should be strategic. You don’t want to just share random posts that don’t provide value. Instead, use those posts for some lighthearted fun and getting to know your followers.
Obviously, it’s totally okay to do your posts yourself. You can do them daily, and even schedule them on your Facebook page.
But as you know, I love my tools!
I have found a new tool that I found that I’m so excited about! It’s called CinchShare! This is a social media posting tool that does so much!
- You can schedule posts to all the social media platforms.
- You can save posts and reuse them, or even share again on a different platform. In fact, when you’re online and you find something really cool, you can immediately store it in CinchShare to use later!
- You can setup and schedule Facebook Parties!
- And there is so much more!
Because of CinchShare, I am going to cancel all my other social media posting tools. Before I found CinchShare, I needed 3 different tools to do everything I needed. Why pay for all of them when CinchShare does it all for only $100/year or $10/month!?!
And, I have a special deal for you… when you signup using my link, use code: CSFree to receive an additional 30 days added to your 14-day trial, for a total of 44 days free!
Note: If you have an upline in Avon, please check with them to ask if they have a CinchShare link before using mine. They can offer you the same deal.
——> Did this article help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below! I would LOVE to know more about you and your thoughts on this subject! <——
Let’s have some conversation!
By Lynn Huber
Join our OnlineBeautyBiz Facebook Group for more support