Income Producing Activities To Help You Grow Your Avon Business
To reach your goals and really grow your Avon business, the first thing you need to do is make the decision to be successful.
The second thing you want to do is get into action! But getting into action means doing “income producing activities.”
How many times have you scratched your head wondering why you’re working so much and making so little?
It’s probably because you’re spending your time on all the wrong things. For example, spending too much time making sure your Facebook profile is perfect or cleaning up your desk is not making you money.
Of course it’s important that your Facebook page look great, but the problem comes in when you spend too much time on it.
It’s important to plan specific activities every day that will help move your business forward and put money in your pocket.
The more you do, the faster you reach your goals.
We previously had a post about income producing activities where we gave you some great tips. That’s a great place to get started.
Below are some more income producing activities that will help you build your business. … And I bet you can come up with even a few more.
- Warm List – It’s important for your team and it’s important for you. This is a living, breathing document.
- Consistently implement 5×5 (more fun with a friend)! 5×5 is talking to 5 people per day, 5 days per week. TALK TO PEOPLE! Create chance encounters. Go out with intention.
- Business Opportunity Meetings – or simply coffee/drinks to share the biz.
- Give out lots of samples… and be sure to follow-up.
- Send friend requests on social media to add to your audience.
- Power Hour. For example, you can complete a 5×5 in a power hour, doesn’t have to be outside the home.
- Post content to your story on social media.
- Do a Facebook Live.
- Post on Social Media. Rotate between personal, product, and opportunity. Also be sure to post Call to Action Posts sprinkled in between.
- Private message customers, prospects, team members.
- Host an event/party; book you +2 or many from each party.
- Follow new people on Social Media and like their posts. They will be more likely to follow you.
- Attend Networking Events
- Outreach on product launches. Sit down and call your customers. Tell them about the new product features and benefits.
- 1-on-1 Consultations. Might be meeting with someone over a cup of coffee to chat about the Business Opportunity. Or it could mean meeting in their home or yours and styling outfits that they have and sharing pieces from our line. Bonus if they invite a couple of friends!
- Follow up with your team members about THEIR income producing activities
Those are a few ideas. I bet you have lots of your own ideas as well. Please share with us below in the comments. We’d love to hear them.
——> Did this article help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below! I would LOVE to know more about you and your thoughts on this subject! <——
Let’s have some conversation!
By Lynn Huber
Join our OnlineBeautyBiz Facebook Group for more support