The Easiest Way To Save Money On Shipping
As Avon Representatives, we really don’t have to do much shipping.
But there are times when we do need to ship something – Welcome Kits for new representatives, prizes and gifts for online contests, and more.
I used to go directly to USPS.com to purchase my labels but that was before I found Pirate Ship.
Using Pirate Ship is a great way to save money on shipping.
I started using it about six months ago, and I have already saved a LOT of money on shipping.
And it’s so easy to use!
My Favorite Reasons Why I Use Pirate Ship For Everything I Ship Now
I use Pirate Ship to ship everything I need to ship these days. Here are the reasons why I think you should too!
Save Money On Every Welcome Kit You Send.
Just as an example, I mail a welcome kit to every new team member. I send it USPS Priority Mail because I want them to receive as quickly as possible. It is also the least expensive way to mail 6-8 brochures.
When I mail directly from USPS, I pay $7.95, and I can get the EXACT Same USPS Priority Mail shipping from Pirate Ship for $7.40.
You can sign up for an account with Pirate Ship for absolutely Free! And then you will save up to 89% off retail USPS rates with the deepest commercial discounts and no markup, monthly fees, or hidden costs.
Access To USPS Cubic Shipping Rates.
Cubic rates are only available to high volume sellers moving 50,000 packages or more a year.
With Pirate Ship, you can tap into that without being a huge operation.
Cubic rates are not calculated by weight. They are calculated by the size of the package. It is calculated this way: length x width x height / 1728. Packages over 18 inches do not qualify for cubic rates.
This works for both boxes and mailers (bubble mailers or poly mailers).
If you enter a box size that qualifies for cubic rates, Pirate Ship will automatically select cubic rate for you.
This saves me tons of money when I need to ship prizes and gifts from my Facebook Parties as well as when I run contests within my private customer VIP Group. It’s also extremely helpful when I need to mail something to a team member.
Multiple Label Sizes Available.
No matter what printer you have, you can use Pirate Ship shipping.
It will print with either a 4″ x 6″ label or an 8.5″ x 11″ half sheet label. You can switch back and forth between the two, if needed.
Other Great Things You Should Know About Pirate Ship Shipping
- It’s FREE! I have never been charged to use the service, unlike Stamps.com and other services. You can’t beat that price!
- You can save packages that you use repeatedly, such as the Priority Mail Welcome Kits, making it super easy to copy and paste the shipping address and print off a label quickly and easily.
- The interface is super easy to use.
- They automatically send a confirmation email to your recipient with the tracking information. You can customize the email to fit your business.
- They make it easy to track your package.
- Print a label you don’t need, or the address is incorrect? They make it easy to request a refund.
- Their customer service, when I’ve needed it, has been quick and efficient.
- I print the labels on regular paper, cut them to size, tape them to the package, and then just drop it off at the Post Office. It doesn’t get any easier than that!
I get nothing for sharing this with you except to help you be more successful. And that’s my goal.
Sign up for your free account and start shipping in minutes!
I hope you find this amazing service as valuable to your business as I do for mine.
——> Did this article help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below! I would LOVE to know more about you and your thoughts on this subject! <——
Let’s have some conversation!
By Lynn Huber
Join our OnlineBeautyBiz Facebook Group for more support