The Super Stars In This Avon Business Are Just Like Us
In our years with Avon, Richard and I have met a lot wildly successful people both with Avon and outside of Avon (We’ve become good friends with Top Representatives like Lisa Wilber, Sue Mazza, Vondell McKenzie, Maryann Penn, Theresa Paul, and Lee & Molly Bibb to name a few from Avon; and Art Jonak, Tom “Big Al” Schreiter, Jordan Adler, and many, many others) …and the one thing that is clear to me, is they are just exactly like us!
- They joke about the same things we do.
- They get holes in their socks.
- They get depressed when someone doesn’t like them – just as much as we do!
- They get cravings for Starbucks.
- They love puppies.
- They take the kids camping.
- And would you believe that Vondell McKenzie, the #1 & First SEUL with Avon, is shy???
But in some ways they are very different . . .
- For one thing, they deal with adversity differently.
- They play at a higher level. What seems like a big thing to small thinker is really just a small hiccup to them.
- They are ‘re-framers’. They see opportunities in the problems and will turn the problem around to make it work for them.
- They are dreamers and they are not realistic in their thinking.
- They help others to see opportunities in the problems.
- They have bigger problems because they have bigger dreams. The difference is – the problems NEVER derail them. The problems ‘FUEL’ them. Lisa Wilber told me that back when she decided she wanted to be SEUL, someone told her that she didn’t have a chance because only 1% of all Avon Reps actually get to that level. Instead of believing that, she decided that meant that 1% would make it and she was going to be part of that 1% and nothing would stop her!
- They know that anyone can steer the ship when the sea is calm.
- They have the habit of committing and not the habit of quitting.
- They won’t take NO for an answer, and will not stop until they get what they want!
Here’s the deal. If you are not where you want to be you MUST develop some new habits right away. You have greatness in you, but your habits may be holding you back. You must immediately transform yourself and create some new habits. This may require you to STRETCH.
In my next blog post, I will talk about some new habits that will help you in your Avon business.
——> Did this article help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below! I would LOVE to know more about you and your thoughts on this subject! <——
Let’s have some conversation!
By Lynn Huber
Join our OnlineBeautyBiz Facebook Group for more support