As an Avon Representative, you’re always looking for new ways to grow your business.
Samples are an inexpensive but effective way to promote, grow and maintain your business.
Here are just a few benefits of sharing product samples in your Avon business:
- Gives the opportunity for your customer to try something new. They may find they love it, and then you’ll have a new customer or current customer buying more Avon products.
- Eliminates any doubt your customer may have about the product, especially if it’s something they will be applying to their skin. Some people have skin sensitivities, and this gives them a chance to make sure it will work for them.
- It’s a way to receive honest feedback on a new product before it’s even released in the brochure.
- It’s a way to show appreciation to your loyal customers.
- Helps increase immediate sales and/or leads.
- It’s a great way to increase awareness of your Avon business.
- It shows people that you are confident with Avon and Avon products.
- Entices people to come and talk to you when doing events. This gives you the chance to talk to them about becoming an Avon Representative, or receiving your Avon brochures on a regular basis.
Samples are a great, affordable way to help you grow your business, but they do still cost money.
Don’t just toss samples in your customer’s order and expect them to try them. It’s always much better to have a conversation with your customer, and even help them try the sample.
If it’s a skin care product, show them how to try it on the back of their hand. Getting a new skincare customer can be huge for your business.
Even a lipstick sample can be used on the back of their hand if they don’t want to actually try it right now. This will let them see the color.
When you are actually working with your customer, it is more likely they will actually try the sample. Many times a sample tossed in the bottom of a bag will never get used.
Just like any other aspect of your business, it’s important to make sure what you are spending money on is going to benefit your business in the long run.
——> Did this article help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below! I would LOVE to know more about you and your thoughts on this subject! <——
Let’s have some conversation!
By Lynn Huber
Join our OnlineBeautyBiz Facebook Group for more support