Wow Your Avon Customers With Amazing Customer Service
You already know this in your heart, but it’s always worth repeating…
Good customer service is a CRITICAL part of any successful Avon business.
And providing AMAZING Customer Service will make you stand out in the crowd.
One of the key ways to win happy, loyal customers is with great one-on-one service they won’t find anywhere else.
Get to know each one of your customer’s particular needs and preferences. Make product suggestions based on those needs and preferences. Check in when it’s time to replenish her makeup or skin care favorites. Make the extra effort to deliver her order in time for a special occasion.
The unique customer service you give helps you stand out, develop a relationship with your customers and create loyalty with them when they need you and your products.
Ways to Provide Even More Customer Service During the Current COVID-19 Crisis:
- Continue your business as usual – you can still drop off or mail brochures, take orders and deliver to them – just find ways to be safe – i.e. take their payments electronically and leave their orders at their front door so that you don’t have to be in physical contact. Your customers will appreciate your continued service.
- Go through your customer list and text or call each one individually to check in and make sure they’re doing okay. This is not a sales call – just letting them know you care. They’ll appreciate your thoughtfulness.
- Drop off a hand cream to each of your customers – just a free gift – They’re washing their hands like crazy and a free hand cream will be greatly appreciated.
- Send greeting cards to let them know you are thinking about them.
- Continue to offer the Avon opportunity to anyone who is interested. This is a great opportunity to enable those who might need money to make some right away.
More Ways to Add The Wow Factor:
- Make sure you communicate in whatever way is best for each customer. Options include email, text, phone, Facebook Messenger… ask them what they prefer.
- Enter your customer’s birthdays in your calendar and keep track of them. Call or text, or even better, send a birthday card to recognize their birthday.
- Follow up a week after delivering your customer’s order to make sure they’re enjoying their products and see if they have any questions.
- Always thank your customers for their order and their loyalty. Confirm every order with a Thank you. Sending an immediate text or email makes a great impression.
- Make sure your customers know how to reach you and when you’re available. When a customer reaches out, respond as quickly as you can.
- Use Avon products regularly and try new ones every month so you can sincerely recommend products and share your experience.
- Keep an eye out for new products that you think your customer will love, like a new scent or lipstick shade that would be a perfect match for her.
- If you make a promise, make sure to keep it.
- Mail brochures to your online customers. They like to look at them as well. And it will remind them that they want to place an order.
- Give them more then they expected. This can come in the form of a free gift with their order, or a sample. …Or even getting them a better price then they expected when it’s available in an older campaign at a lesser price.
Hold customer appreciation events:
- Current customers will love being appreciated and may be interested in learning more about the Avon opportunity.
- Invite potential customers from your contact list to check out your amazing products.
- Ask customers and Representatives to share testimonials.
- Set up displays for guests to try new products and see the current specials.
- Give every guest a flower and a sample pack – who doesn’t love a gift bag!
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, these can be done on Zoom. Your customer will feel important when you invite them to join you.
<—— Did this article help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below! I would LOVE to know more about you and your thoughts on this subject!
Let’s have some conversation!
By Lynn Huber
Join our OnlineBeautyBiz Facebook Group for more support