As an Avon Representative, there are so many things to keep track of. When my order is due, when I want to remind my customers to place their orders, when I will deliver orders to my customers, when I will post on social media… the list goes on and on.
And if you’re balancing your Avon business with your family and other obligations, it gets even more convoluted!
I have found the most amazing tool that helps me stay on top of everything!
It’s called Wunderlist, and it’s free. It’s available on your phone and on your computer, so it works seamlessly across all major devices to keep your life in sync.
It also lets you share tasks with team members – or my husband 🙂 – to get things done!
Whether you’re planning a holiday, sharing a shopping list with a partner, or managing multiple work projects, Wunderlist is here to help you tick off all your personal and professional to-dos.
Plan for Anything
Organize and share your to-do, work, grocery, movies and household lists. No matter what you’re planning, how big or small the task may be, Wunderlist makes it super easy to get stuff done.
Get Reminded Anytime
Set Due Dates and Reminders and Assign to-dos. No matter whether your lists are work related or just for fun, you will never miss a deadline again with Wunderlist in charge.
Collaborate with Anyone
Share your lists and work collaboratively on projects with your colleagues, friends and family. Thanks to Wunderlist, teamwork has never been easier.
I use this program for all types of tasks. I have reminders set on the days I need to post my blog posts, the days I post to social media and the type of content I’m posting when.
You can comment on tasks, make notes, and anyone who the task has been shared with can see those comments and notes.
Here are some benefits that Wunderlist provides:
- You can create as many lists as you need – Work, Personal, Movies You Want to Watch, etc.
- Wunderlist allows me to “star” important items and automatically puts those items in a separate list (called “Starred).
- It allows me to set due dates and reminders.
- You can subscribe to your Wunderlist calendar from Apple, Google, or Outlook.
- When you sign up for a Wunderlist account, you are automatically assigned an email address. You can use this email address to forward emails to your task manager, thereby turning emails into tasks!
- You can share task lists with anyone. They can view the task list through a browser interface.
- You can assign tasks to another Wunderlist user.
- You can access your task lists on any computer through a web browser.
I am currently using the free version, and I find it has everything I need. There is a pro version that gives you even more.
It’s definitely worth checking out. You can find Wunderlist here, or download from your app store.
<—— Did this article help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below! I would LOVE to know more about you and your thoughts on this subject!
Let’s have some conversation!
By Lynn Huber
Join our OnlineBeautyBiz Facebook Group for more support